Collective Worship is central to our school day. We love to start each day in prayer together - Children are invited to join us in our school prayer as we gather ready for the new day.
During our whole school and class worship time we participate in prayer and song, time for stillness, silence and reflection.
Children are given the opportunity to take their thoughts and reflections from our whole school and class worship time into prayer spaces within each classroom.
Our wonderful Worship leaders and monitors support staff in the planning and delivering Collective Worship that includes -
- An altar table with appropriate liturgical coloured cloth
- The lighting of candles to represent the Trinity
- Call and response, led by our worship leaders
- A main discussion point or story - linked to our weekly themes
- Silent reflection time
- Blowing out of candle
- A Christian song or a song that illustrates our values