Welcome to Chacombe Pre-School
At Chacombe Pre-School we believe that every child's happiness is the most important factor in their learning. We believe that every child is unique and should receive the attention, care and support they need to become confident learners. We pride ourselves on knowing each child; their interests, likes and dislikes and encourage children to learn through playng and doing.
We Aim To:
- provide high quality care and education for children primarily below statutory school age
- work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop
- add to the life and well-being of its local community
- offer children and their parents a service which promotes equality and values diversity
- follow the Curriculum for the Early Years Foundation Stage, which covers Personal, Social and Emotional Development, Communicating and Language, Literacy, Mathematics, Understanding the World, Expressive Arts and Design and Physical Development
- We are open 38 weeks each year
- We are closed during school holidays, bank holidays, and teacher training days
- We are open 5 days each week
- We offer sessional day care between 8:45 and 11:45 all week with the option of a lunchtime session from 11:45 to 12:15 at a small extra cost, and afternoon sessions all week from 12:15 to 3:15. We can provide extra sessions on request subject to availability. Sessions are booked via the pre-school manager.
- We provide care and education for young children between the age of 2 and 4 years