Welcome to Chacombe Pre-School
At Chacombe Pre-School we believe that every child's happiness is the most important factor in their learning. Every child is unique and should receive the attention, care and support they need to become, happy and confident individuals, giving them the best start to their educational journey . We pride ourselves on our warm, family feeling, friendly environment, getting to know each child and their families well so we are able to support them the best way we can.
We Aim To:
- provide high quality care and education for children primarily below statutory school age
- work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop
- add to the life and well-being of its local community
- offer children and their parents a service which promotes equality and values diversity
- follow the Curriculum for the Early Years Foundation Stage, which covers Personal, Social and Emotional Development, Communicating and Language, Literacy, Mathematics, Understanding the World, Expressive Arts and Design and Physical Development
- We are open 38 weeks each year
- We are closed during school holidays, bank holidays, and teacher training days
- We are open 5 days each week
- Our morning sessions run from, 8:45am until 11:45am with the option of a lunchtime session from 11:45am until 12:15pm, at a small extra cost. The afternoon session runs from 12:15pm until 3:15pm, full days are also available from 8:45am until 3:15pm. We can provide extra sessions on request subject to availability. Sessions are booked via the pre-school manager.
- From January 2024 we are offering extended sessions on a Monday and Wednesday, opening until 4:00pm.
- We provide care and education for young children between the age of 2 and 4 years offering the government funded hours where eligible.